Delco takes its name from Delaware County, Pennsylvania, where the original Delco Foods made its mark. In 1956, founder Buddy Robins brought the business to Indianapolis and introduced area restaurants to his high-quality pizza products.
There was a demand for accessible and affordable premium foods, and Buddy’s business approach won him the respect and loyalty of customers around the city. In 2000, raised in the tradition of serving others, the second generation of Delco family moved the company to its current location, a facility designed to house all the latest advances, including refrigerated docks, cheese-blending technology, a box printing press, and an ever-expanding product line.
Our business continues to change and grow as we constantly pursue premium quality, value, and service for our customers.